Botfront provides a feature-rich chat widget you can use on your website. The Rasa Webchat you can enrich your conversations with:
- Text, buttons, and quick replies
- Typing indicator
This channel is configured by default when you run Botfront locally with the CLI.
- Go to Settings -> Credentials
- If you install Botfront on a remote server. set
base_urlto the public url where the Rasa API can be reached.
rasa_addons.core.channels.webchat.WebchatInput:session_persistence: truebase_url: "https://your.rasa.host:5005" # set this to the Rasa service hostsocket_path: "/socket.io/"
You can also specify different intros/welcome messages depending on the page the conversation starts at.
For example, if a user opens the bot on a pricing page, you can set a different intro than the homepage in the
All you have to do is create 2 different stories, one starting with
* get_started_home and another one with
* get_started_pricing. You can use the Intro Stories feature to group these stories and easily test them in Botfront